Studies repeatedly reveal that the most emotionally intelligent people are the most successful people… from entry-level staff to CEO, EQ makes a difference. In the Taking Flight with EQ Certification, individuals will learn how to lead a series of coaching or training programs to help others increase their emotional intelligence.
If you are not yet certified in the Taking Flight with DISC Training Program, you also need to participate in the Introduction to the Four Styles session that precedes this class.
The Taking Flight with EQ Certification includes:
- In-depth learning on how the four styles impact emotional intelligence.
- A process to help people utilize their style to increase self-awareness, self-management, social awareness, and relationship management.
- A step-by-step framework for guiding individuals to interpret their Taking Flight with EQ Profile and creating a meaningful improvement plan.
- A series of exercises to engage participants and allow them to experience the power of integrating the four birds into emotional intelligence.
- A PowerPoint presentation and Facilitator’s Guide that will help trainers lead one 2-hour session and three 1-hour-and-15-minute impactful training programs based on style and EQ.
In this half-day certification course, you will learn how to help others develop their emotional intelligence by looking at their EQ through the lens of the Eagle, Parrot, Dove, and Owl styles.
Cancelation: There are no refunds if canceled within 10 business days prior to the certification.
Reschedule: A $100 reschedule fee will be applied for rescheduling within 10 business days prior to the certification.
- July 18, 2023 – 1:00-5:00 pm Eastern Time Zone (Introduction to the Four Styles)
- July 20, 2023 – 1:00-5:00 pm Eastern Time Zone (Taking Flight with EQ)
- Introduction to the Four Styles ($200)
- Taking Flight with EQ ($395)