Merrick Rosenberg is an internationally acclaimed speaker, author, thought leader and entrepreneur known for his groundbreaking insights into the personality styles. As the founder of Take Flight Learning, Merrick has dedicated his career to helping individuals and organizations reach their full potential by embracing the power of personality.
In 1991, he founded Team Builders Plus, one of the first team building companies. After helping hundreds of thousands of people to build teamwork and create positive work environments, he reinvented how people learn about themselves and others by linking the four personality styles to Eagles, Parrots, Doves, and Owls. In 2012, he founded his second company, Take Flight Learning.
Merrick is the writer and star of BirdBrains, Inc., the world’s first DISC styles movie. He is also the author of five award-winning books that teach people about his four bird styles, including The Chameleon, Taking Flight!, Personality Wins, Which Bird Are You? and Flight School.
Merrick Rosenberg’s engaging style, interactive approach, unique content, practical insights, and authenticity make him a great keynote speaker. He has a natural ability to connect with his audience and deliver powerful messages that inspire and motivate people to achieve their goals. With his captivating speaking style and deep understanding of human behavior, Merrick’s keynotes leave a lasting impression on audiences of all sizes and industries.
As a keynote speaker, Merrick brings:
- Expertise and Thought Leadership: Merrick’s depth of understanding of the personality styles is unparalleled. He has written five books about the styles, and more than 1200 trainers deliver the content he created after getting certified in his training programs. His pioneering work has impacted hundreds of thousands of individuals.
- Engaging Storytelling: Merrick’s keynotes are infused with captivating stories and real-world examples that resonate with audiences. His storytelling approach not only captures attention but also illustrates complex concepts in relatable ways, ensuring a lasting impact.
- Passion and Energy: There’s a reason Merrick is regularly told, “I can see you love what you do.” Merrick’s passion for his subject matter is palpable and contagious. His enthusiasm and energy create a dynamic and engaging atmosphere that resonates with audiences, leaving them motivated and inspired.
- Charisma and inspiration: Merrick Rosenberg has a natural ability to engage and inspire his audience. He has a dynamic and energetic speaking style that captures the attention of his audience and keeps them engaged throughout his presentation.
- Practical Insights: Merrick Rosenberg’s keynote speeches are not just inspirational but also practical. He provides easy-to-apply techniques that his audience can immediately utilize in their personal and professional lives.
Merrick has been named the New Jersey CEO of the Year by AI magazine and Delaware Valley HR Consultant of the Year by the Society for Human Resource Management. Merrick received his MBA specializing in Organizational Development from Drexel University, which selected him as the Alumni Entrepreneur of the Year. As CEO of Take Flight Learning, his organization was selected as the New Jersey Business of the Year by NJ Biz magazine. His organization was also selected by the Philadelphia Business Journal as one of the Fastest Growing Companies and Best Places to Work in the Philadelphia area.
In addition to speaking at conferences and events for companies, Merrick has spoken to groups, such as TEDx, Association for Talent Development, Society for Human Resource Management, Project Management Institute, International Society for Performance Improvement, Employers Council, American Society for Quality, Vistage International, President’s Club, Pharma Forum, and Young Associates.
Merrick is a sought-after media guest on television, radio, and podcasts. He has shared his personality wisdom on ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS, SiriusXM, iHeart Radio, and Radio Disney. Merrick has been interviewed by: the New York Times, Fast Company, Inc. magazine, Fortune, HuffPost, Forbes, Herald Tribune, Wall Street Journal, Parents, and Glamour.