Taking Flight with EQ
The Taking Flight with EQ Certification teaches people experienced with Take Flight Learning’s Eagles, Parrots, Doves, and Owls how to infuse style into emotional intelligence. In this certification, attendees will gain both the foundation and a deep understanding of EQ.
They will learn about its importance and the various Components and Talents that create a well-rounded emotionally intelligent individual.
The certification teaches people how to both interpret the results of the Taking Flight with EQ Profile and how to run a coaching session or training program. They will learn how to help individuals understand their results and create an action plan to boost their EQ by tapping into the power of their style.
The certification include the Taking Flight with EQ Profile and the Taking Flight with EQ Facilitator Guide. The Guide provides additional information on how to lead an engaging and transformative session to help participants increase their emotional intelligence.
Taking Flight with EQ Certification
This certification will provide you with everything you need to know about leading successful EQ training programs, including:
- Defining Emotional Intelligence (EQ/EI)
- Discovering the four Components and 18 Talents of EQ
- Understanding EQ through the lens of the Eagle, Parrot, Dove, and Owl styles
- Diving deeper into the emotions of each of the four styles
- Understanding how emotions and style impact effectiveness
- Facilitating exercises to engage participants
- Learning how to interpret EQ results
- Utilizing the Taking Flight with EQ Facilitator Guide and support materials
- Guiding action planning to turn feedback into results
Taking Flight with EQ Brochures
Click the image below to view the brochure.