The Coaching in Style certification teaches coaches how to help their clients step into the power of their personality. Even if you know DISC or another behavioral model, this certification will deepen your knowledge and give you practical skills to apply the styles throughout your coaching process.
If you are not yet certified in the Taking Flight with DISC Training Program, you also need to participate in the Introduction to the Four Styles session that precedes this class.
Coaching in Style Certification provides coaches with a deep understanding of the four styles. The Style Primer will be a valuable resource for coaches after the certification.
Whether coaches have been utilizing the DISC model for years or are new to the styles, this session will:
- Provide a foundation for understanding how their own style may be impacting coaching clients.
- Help coaches learn how to interpret graphs to understand the story they tell about their clients.
- Guide coaches to be able to help their clients to capitalize on strengths and minimize style-based challenges.
- Teach coaches how to use the styles to increase the emotional intelligence of their clients.
- Show coaches how to avoid imposing their style on their clients and instead turn their clients into the highest version of themselves rather than the highest version of the coach.
Cancelation: There are no refunds if canceled within 10 business days prior to the certification.
Reschedule: A $100 reschedule fee will be applied for rescheduling within 10 business days prior to the certification.
- July 18, 2023 – 1:00-5:00 pm Eastern Time Zone (Introduction to the Four Styles)
- July 19, 2023 – 1:00-5:00 pm Eastern Time Zone (Coaching in Style)
- Introduction to the Four Styles ($200)
- Coaching in Style ($395)