The Chameleon Selling Program builds upon the insights and skills learned in the Taking Flight with DISC Program. This session takes a fresh approach to sales training that is engaging and impactful.
Based on Merrick Rosenberg’s book, The Chameleon: Life-Changing Wisdom for Anyone Who Has a Personality or Knows Someone Who Does, this session helps salespeople better understand themselves, their customers and prospective customers in a way that has never been done before. Chameleon Selling looks at sales through the lens of the four personality styles – the Eagle, the Parrot, the Dove and the Owl. Participants engage in a series of activities that will enhance the sales skills and strategies they employ every day.
Chameleon Selling is designed to take salespeople to the next level. Participants will learn how to infuse style into everything they do from the initial phase of prospecting and qualifying leads to maintaining the relationship and creating post-sales opportunities.
Chameleon Selling empowers and enables individuals to:
• Develop greater self-awareness of one’s own selling style and its impact on sales success
• Recognize style characteristics of potential customers
• Identify predictable behaviors throughout each stage of the selling process based on the four styles
• Utilize the ADAPT model to improve effectiveness with all types of customers throughout the process
• Present to groups containing multiple personality styles
• Work together more effectively with fellow team members to maximize sales
• Increase sales revenue by incorporating style into their sales skills and strategies