Click on an event to learn more.
May 23 + May 30, 2017 - Chameleon Selling (2-part, virtual session)
*May 31, 2017 - DISCovery Day - New Jersey*June 14, 2017 - Chameleon Selling - New Jersey
*Special Scheduled Event*
*May 31, 2017 - DISCovery Day - New Jersey*
*Special Scheduled Event*
FREE WEBINAR:What if the Personality Styles are Losing You Sales?
By: Merrick Rosenberg & Jeff Backal
Date: Wednesday April 12, 2017
Location: Zoom Video Conferencing
Time: 1:00pm-2:00pm EST
Building off of the four personality styles that Merrick Rosenberg refers to as Eagles, Parrots, Doves and Owls. Merrick will challenge listeners to reconsider how they approach sales training.
Merrick’s webinar is based on the principle that successful salespeople flex to the personality-driven needs of their customers. And if the salesperson’s style is different from that of their customer, one of them will leave that interaction exhausted…and it better be the salesperson. Attendees will discover that the most successful salespeople have the highest levels of self-awareness, as well as a deep understanding of the customer’s style. They will learn how to easily read a customer’s style and therefore, understand their needs. Merrick will share his ADAPT model based on the lessons contained in his book, The Chameleon. By implementing this framework, attendees will learn how to add a human element to the selling process that effectively incorporates personality style wisdom.
Attendees will discover how salespeople can overcome their natural tendency to sell in the style in which they would like to be buy. The simple paradigm shift to flexibly adapt to the customer’s style can have a significant impact on building customer relationships, closing deals and maintaining long-term customer alliances. They will also gain insight into flexing to different types of organizational cultures based on the four personality styles.
Merrick will engage attendees to experience the power of infusing personality into the selling process. Attendees will discover:
• The missing aspects sales training that turn good sales folks into great ones
• The importance of integrating the personality styles into sales
• Tools for incorporating personality into the selling process
• A simple technique for quickly and easily reading the customer’s style
• How to ADAPT to customers to increase sales and maintain long-term relationships
Whether you are new to DISC or familiar with the four personality styles, we invite you to a day of DISCovery.
Even though the DISC profile is one the most commonly used assessment tools in companies around the world, it regularly fails to produce lasting results. While people are endlessly fascinated by their personalized reports, newfound awareness does not often translate into sustained behavioral change.
Merrick Rosenberg, author of The Chameleon and CEO of Take Flight Learning, will reveal how to utilize the DISC styles to get results. Based on more than 25 years of experience with personality assessments, he shares his reimagined approach to this age-old model. Spend an afternoon with us and you will discover how Take Flight Learning has reinvented DISC training. Whether you’re looking for a training company to deliver DISC training in your organization or you’re interested in getting certified in a DISC methodology that transforms learners, this DISCovery Day is for you!
Prior to the session, you will receive a link to compete your Taking Flight with DISC Profile to find out which bird you are.
"The session was amazing! I have received great feedback from everyone, in learning
how to operate in a corporate environment filled with each of the 4 personality types."
In this preview session, you will:
- Gain insight about how to turn classroom-based DISC training into a fun and engaging experience
- Discover why most DISC training is designed for short-term memory, not long-term retention and application
- Find out how to infuse the DISC styles into your cultural learning, so it is used on a daily basis by leaders, salespeople, customer service reps… everyone!
When you arrive at the session, you will receive your personalized Taking Flight with DISC Report, a Desktop Bird in your style and a copy of The Chameleon book.
As a thank you for experiencing the DISCovery Day session, you will receive 15% off Certification for one of your trainers or a full-day Taking Flight with DISC session for the cost of a half-day training.
DISC may be about profiles, graphs, reports and models. Taking Flight with DISC is about application.
May 31, 2017
1:30 pm Check-In
2:00 pm DISCovery Day session
3:45 pm Cocktail reception
5:00 pm Closing
Ramblewood Country Club (Ballroom) at 200 Country Club Parkway, Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
$45 (includes a Desktop Bird to match your style and a copy of The Chameleon)
Limit 2 participants per organization*
Registration closes May 22, 2017**
Taking Flight with DISC & Chameleon Selling Certifications
Taking Flight with DISC Certification
- Learning about the history and theoretical foundation of the DISC styles
- Interpreting DISC profile graphs
- Understanding the four styles and learning how to apply them in everyday situations
- Integrating the Taking Flight birds to deepen the DISC experience
- Utilizing the Taking Flight with DISC Facilitator Kit
- Facilitating Taking Flight exercises to engage participants
- Applying DISC in a variety of settings, including: Coaching, conflict management, leadership development, sales training, hiring and team building.
The session will be led by Merrick Rosenberg, coauthor of Taking Flight! and the author of the The Chameleon. You will learn from Merrick’s vast background of working with more than 20,000 people in DISC training programs.
Chameleon Selling Certification
Chameleon Selling empowers and enables individuals to:
• Develop greater self-awareness of one’s own selling style and its impact on sales success
• Recognize style characteristics of potential customers
• Identify predictable behaviors throughout each stage of the selling process based on the four styles
• Utilize the ADAPT model to improve effectiveness with all types of customers throughout the process
• Present to groups containing multiple personality styles
• Work together more effectively with fellow team members to maximize sales
• Increase sales revenue by incorporating style into their sales skills and strategies