What if you held in your hand the instruction manual for your boss and co-workers? Imagine if this secret code could predict how people will behave in a wide range of situations, including how they react to you? What if this system not only demystified why you click with some and clank with others, but also revealed work environments where you will likely thrive?
Such a framework exists through a simple four-style model of behavior known as DISC. It’s hidden in everything we do and it may just be the most powerful tool you ever learn to maximize your potential and influence others.
In our work with hundreds of companies and tens of thousands of people from all walks of life, we have seen how understanding and applying the DISC styles releases our highest potential. We have watched mediocre managers evolve into leaders…teams mired in conflict resolve years of pent-up stress…floundering salespeople transform into superstars… and countless careers revitalized and redirected by individuals who have learned how to fully leverage their natural gifts.
Entertaining story examples from more than twenty years of working with organizations with people at all levels in countless industries will bring important insights to life. This session will be highly engaging, even for very large audiences. Attendees will either discover the DISC behavioral model for the first time, or appreciate it in a whole new light as a tool for driving performance.
A brief outline
- Participants will take a brief one page assessment. (optional)
- Participants will discover the clear distinctions between each style
through every-day experiences at work and outside.
- Why the Golden Rule can do more harm that good.
- 4 powerful ways to influence anyone through behavioral styles.
- How to read people’s styles in minutes.
- How to better understand and manage your own strength and challenges.
- Learn power DISC strategies for reducing stress for each style.
- Q&A Participants will be able to apply DISC skills immediately in any professional or social setting they encounter, accelerating their effectiveness in communication and bringing out their highest potential.